Cheesecake is a sweet dessert consisting of one or more layers. The main, and thickest, layer consists of a mixture of a soft, fresh cheese, eggs, and sugar. The bottom layer, or crust, most often consists of a base made from crushed cookies, graham crackers, or pastry.
Our cheesecakes are creamy and ultra-smooth, made from a classic cheesecake recipe! Paired with a buttery graham cracker crust, no one can deny its simple decadence.
Cheesecake Toppings and Flavors
Are you wondering what flavors go well with our classic cheesecake? We have come up with some creative toppings….
- Blackberry pie filling
- Blueberry pie filling
- Cherry pie filling
- Raspberry preserves
- Strawberry preserves
- Peach pie filling
- Mandarin Oranges
- Lemon Curd
- Chocolate Sauce
- Hot Fudge
- Caramel Sauce
- Dulce de’ leche
- Turtle Cheesecake – chopped pecans, creamy caramel & chocolate.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake– Strawberry sauce, chopped fresh strawberries and chocolate drizzle.
- Caramel Pretzel Cheesecake – chopped pretzels with caramel drizzle.
- Raspberry Tuxedo Cheesecake – Raspberry sauce, fresh raspberries, and chocolate drizzle.
Sizes and Pricing
We offer this amazing dessert in petite, personal size, or bars.
- Petite Cheesecakes: $18 per dozen
- As pretty as petits fours, these are little two-bite gems.
- Personal size: $36 per dozen
- The size of a cupcakes for a little more to enjoy, about 4 bites each.
- 9″ x 13″ bar pan: $36
- Perfect for gatherings where you aren’t exactly sure how many servings you’ll need, or when a pan will be easier to transport.
- The “Outstanding” flavors cost a little more but are 100% worth it!
- Petite: $24 per dozen
- Personal: $42 per dozen
- 9” x 13” bar pan: $42
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Do you need a fresh idea for your meeting, wedding, or any event? How about a cheesecake bar? Each guest can create their own ultimate cheesecake by choosing from a variety of toppings.
If you are wondering about cake servings and how many to order, check out our page, “All Things Cake”. There you will find charts and information to assist you.
To learn more about Laura and her baking techniques, visit her facebook page.