HUGE! MEGA! AMAZING! Cookie Workshops!
3 classes in 1 day!
November and December are all about family, holidays, friends, good cheer and BAKING. If you LOVE the tradition of holiday baking, but hate the mess, you have got to come to one of these workshop days!
We’ll start the day with making Gingerbread Houses.
- Parents and children work together to design and decorate their very own Gingerbread House. We’ll provide endless decorating options, from frosted candy roofs to pretzel picket fences, all while enjoying cheerful holiday tunes, sipping hot chocolate and experiencing quality family time. Spread the holiday spirit by inviting friends to join you for this special event! This class is designed for kids and parents to create together! You may have up to 4 people work on one house.
- Houses, Frosting and Decorations will be provided! Just bring a cookie sheet or tray to create on. You are also welcome to bring your favorite decorations, just no peanuts please.
- Fee is $50 per house
Next we’ll move on to a Take ‘n Bake Cookie Party.
- Each participant will prepare a different cookie dough. Then the dough will be scooped into preportioned balls, divided evenly among the participants, and placed flat on a cookie sheet & wrapped for transport home. This should not take more than one hour. Once home, freeze on the cookie sheet until frozen solid. Once hard, place dough balls in gallon zipper bags until needed! Bake two, 2 dozen, or 10 dozen – whenever & whatever you need for treats, exchanges, or entertaining.
- In LESS THAN ONE HOUR you will leave with AT LEAST TEN DOZEN assorted premade cookie dough balls to freeze & bake when you need them!
- Once again, EVERYTHING will be provided for you.
- Fee is $30 per person ($10 child add on available)
Finally we will wrap up the day with a Royal Icing Cookie Class.
- I am going to teach you about royal icing consistency, how to pipe with it, how to flow your cookies, and some fun wet on wet designs that you’ll be able to use on cookies for any occasion.
- As with the other classes, everything will be provided for you!
- Fee is $40 per person ($10 child add on available)
These workshops are offered on December 1st & December 8th ONLY. I have kept registration separate for each class within the workshop so that you can pick and chose which to attend. Each day was specifically designed with “out of towners” in mind. Feel free to bring snacks and beverages. Light refreshments will be available.
Take a look at more upcoming events in our area! See an open date you are interested in reserving for a class or party? Contact me for more information on what I can get started for your celebration or just because!
Interested in one of the public classes but the date doesn’t work for you? They are all available as private parties in your home! Contact me for pricing and to set a date.