What if I told you it could be easy? Well, It can be!
The struggle is real, I know. I didn’t get really good at cake pops until I had to make 350 of them for a wedding. That was over 8 years ago, and I’ve made thousands of cake pops since. I have tons of tips to share with you on how to get a perfect cake pop every time.
I’m going to show you how to create beautiful cake pops without the mess, stress or hassles you may have experienced in the past. And if you have never attempted Cake Pops before, then this workshop will get you set up for success from the very beginning.
This workshop is for you if:
- You’ve never made cake pops before and want to give it a shot.
- You’ve made them before but have had one or more of the following issues:
- Your cake is to crumbly, or soggy.
- Your chocolate won’t melt or it clumps.
- Your cake balls always come out lumpy.
- They keep falling off the stick.
- Your coating cracks.
- Your sticks turn yellow.
This will be a LIVE class in a private Facebook group on November 3rd, 7:00-9:00pm CST
What you’ll get:
- Access to a private Facebook group.
- The answers to all of the above questions, plus any others you have.
- A live demonstration.
- Material & Ingredient lists.
- A list of what I use and where to buy it.
- BONUS How to package and display your cake pops.
- BONUS Decorating ideas
Once payment has been made you will receive an EMAIL with the link to the private group.