Bars and Cookies
- 7 Layer Magic Bars – 9×13 pan – $30
- Graham cracker crust with layers of caramel, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and toasted coconut. Walnuts optional.
- Blackberry Pie Bars – 9×13 pan – $25
- Shortbread crust with fresh blackberries and a streusel top.
- Blueberry Lemon Pie Bars – 8×8 pan – $32
- Creamy and sweet, bursting with blueberries and citrusy lemon on top of a shortbread crust.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie S’mores Bars – 9×13 pan – $30
- Layers of super soft chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate, marshmallows, and graham cracker crumbs!
- Key Lime Bars – 9×13 pan – $25
- Zesty! Pecan crust topped with a sweet, tangy key lime filling and powdered sugar!
- Lemon Bars – 8×8 pan – $16
- Thick and creamy lemon curd filling on a shortbread crust.
- Pumpkin Bars – 9×13 pan – $20
- Soft richly spiced pumpkin cake topped with silky cream cheese frosting.
- Raspberry Streusel Bars – 8×8 pan – $20
- Buttery shortbread crust filled with thick raspberry filling and topped with brown sugar streusel and a drizzle of sweet vanilla glaze.
- Rocky Road Bars – 8×8 pan – $20
- Chocolate and peanut butter melted together and tossed with nuts and marshmallows creates this decadent treat.
Bigger then your average cookie! Made with recipes formulate to create BIG cookies, these cookies are soft, thick, chewy and delightful. They are big enough to share, but you probably won’t want to.
Available in 3 sizes: 2 oz – $24 per dozen | 4 oz – $48 per dozen | 6 oz – $72 per dozen.
- Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookie: crispy on the outside with a satisfyingly thick and gooey center. Every bite is packed with semi-sweet chocolate chips and chunks of walnuts.
- Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies: The ultimate chocolate cookie: dense, chewy and dangerously rich. Crafted with dark cocoa and semisweet chocolate chips, these cookies are sure to satisfy even the biggest chocoholic.
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies: Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies are the most decadent peanut butter and chocolate lover’s treat ever.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies: This is a serious oatmeal cookie. Thick and chewy, filled with raisins and big enough to be a meal replacement!
- Cookies & Cream Cookies: These cookies & cream cookies are loaded with pieces of Hershey’s Cookies & Creme and chopped Oreo chunks! They are soft, chewy, HUGE and sure to be a new favorite.
- Giant Funfetti Cookies: Hands down the best funfetti cookie recipe you’ll ever eat! They’re soft, chewy, perfect cookies, studded with rainbow sprinkles, and have an amazing cake batter flavor.
- Giant Snickerdoodle Cookies: Snickerdoodles are one of the most beloved cookie recipes ever created. The simplicity of sugar and cinnamon will take you back to grandma’s kitchen. Ours are soft, chewy, thick, and studded with white chocolate chips.
- Kitchen Sink Cookies: You’ll love every bite of these sweet & salty kitchen sink cookies! These delicious cookies are packed with chocolate chips, caramel and pretzels.
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies: Soft, chewy, slightly crisp on the outside and cakey on the inside. It’s a dreamy lemon-y treat!
- S’mores Cookies: S’more cookies with gooey marshmallows in the center and graham cracker crumbs mixed throughout. These are soft, chewy, thick, and baked until golden brown on the outside. Bring a little camping to everyday life.
- Caramel Stuffed Sea Salt Brownies – 9×13 pan – $60
- Made from scratch with only the best chocolates. A layer of caramel is snugged between to layers of fudgy brownies. They are then topped with a thin layer of ganache and sprinkled with sea salt.
- Toffee Crunch Brownies – 9×13 pan – $60
- Made from scratch with only the best chocolates with Heath Bits ‘O Brickle throughout. Then topped with a milk chocolate glaze and crunchy chocolate bark
- Virginia Peanut Sea Salt Brownies – 9×13 pan – $60
- Thick brownies filled with Virginia peanuts and semisweet chocolate chips. Topped with a chocolate glaze and sprinkled with sea salt.
- Raspberry Ripple Cheesecake Brownies – 9×13 pan – $60
- Decadent brownies topped with a layer of cheesecake with ripples of fresh raspberry sauce.
- German Chocolate Brownies – 9×13 pan – $65
- Made with German’s Sweet Chocolate and topped with sweet coconut & chopped pecans.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie Bars – 9×13 pan – $65
- Two classic treats combined into one delicious bar. These are thick and delicious!
- Kit Kat Krunch Brownies – 9×13 pan – $65
- Kit Kat filled brownies topped with a luscious chocolate buttercream frosting and caramelized chocolate puffed rice cereal.
- Dad’s Road Trip Brownies – 9×13 pan – $75
- A cross between a brownie and a candy bar these are filled with chocolate covered pretzels. Then comes a layer of caramel topped with pretzel sticks and peanuts. The finishing touch is a drizzle of bittersweet chocolate.
Cookies are connected to so many memories in my life. My mom made the most delicious Chocolate chips cookies and would have them waiting when we got home from school. My god mother made amazing sugar cookies. Grandma Liz made the BEST peanut butter cookies that were always kept in a really ugly cookie jar. Christmas time was filled with cookies!! As a family we decorated gingerbread and sugar cookies with a simple powdered sugar glaze. We spent evenings in the kitchen making rosettes and krumkake. My mother often complained that my friends snarfed down the spritz cookies faster then she could make them.
I am honored to have been entrusted with their secret recipes and cherish carrying on these traditions with my own children.
Drop cookies are my favorite. There are so many flavors to choose from, and I love experimenting with new recipes. I can’t even tell you how many “Cookie Cook Books” I have. So, if your favorite cookie isn’t listed above, just ask! Chances are good that I have the recipe. And If I don’t, I am willing to use your recipe if you’re willing to share it.
I will also make you “naked” cut-out cookies, such as sugar cookies or gingerbread cookies, that you can decorate yourself. I teach the basics of decorating with royal icing, but I don’t have the passion for making them. So, I do not offer decorated cookies, but there are cookie decorating kits for sale in my shop that include baked cookies, royal icing, sprinkles, recipes and instructions. You can also purchase just the frosting from me. That being said, I WILL decorate cookies with fondant or buttercream for you!
What is the difference between royal icing, buttercream & fondant?
Buttercream has a creamy taste with flavoring that comes from whatever extract is added. buttercream carries a soft and smooth consistency making it easy to pipe or spread. It does not dry hard, which in my opinion makes for a more enjoyable cookie, but they cannot be packaged or stacked.
Royal icing is extremely sweet because of its powdered sugar ratio. In terms of consistency Royal icing is somewhat thin and stiff making it dry out much faster once it is spread. You can achieve many cool effects with royal icing that you cannot with buttercream. And because it dries hard, the cookies are easily packaged and stacked once the icing is thoroughly dry.
Fondant: There is a lot of hate in the world over fondant, but I don’t feel it is deserved. Especially not MY fondant. My fondant is made of marshmallows and tastes like marshmallows! It can be flavored using extracts and colored with food coloring. The texture of fondant is hard to describe. It doesn’t dry rock hard like royal icing, but it’s not as soft as buttercream. I find it easy to work with and love all the textures and designs I can create using fondant on cookies. If you aren’t sure about fondant, I am happy to provide you with a small sample.