Decorating parties are great for: a birthday party, girls night, team building, showers, school groups, scout activities, family gatherings or other celebrations. And they’re not just for girls, boys love them too!
We offer several options for private events with instructor Laura Liudahl:
1. Children’s cupcake Party. $80 Give your kids a fun and tasty experience they won’t forget! Our cupcake parties are sure to be talked about by your kids and their friends for years to come. This 1-hour party includes 24 cupcakes, icing and sprinkles. I can give instruction on how to create a specific design, or just let party guests create what they desire. I recommend limiting your group size to 12 so that everyone gets to decorate at least 2 cupcakes.
2. Cupcake Wars!! $15 per person. Min. 8, Max 12. 1 hour. Each “contestant” will participate in 3 rounds of cupcake decorating. Each round will consist of one or more challenge or surprise element. Rounds will be about 15 minutes each. Every child will advance in each round, no eliminations. The results of each round will be displayed for the “judges” to look over and a special prize will be awarded to the 1st place cupcake from each round. This is just for fun, and everyone will get to take home their 3 cupcakes. Cupcakes, frosting, and edible decorations included.
3. Cake Pop Class. $25 per person. This 1.5-hour event includes instruction and everything needed for each participant to create and take home 6-8 cake pops. Class size min. of 4, max of 6.
4. Cupcake Class. $25 per person. This 1.5-hour event includes instruction and everything needed for each participant to create and take home 6 cupcakes of a specific design. Class size min. of 4, max of 12.
5. Cake Class. $45 per person. This 2-hour event includes instruction and everything needed for each participant to create and take home a cake. Tools are provided for use in class. Everyone would make the same design. Class size needs to be a min. of 4, max of 12.
6. Royal Icing Cookie Class. $30 per person. I will teach you about royal icing consistency, how to pipe with it, how to flow your cookies and some fun wet on wet designs that you’ll be able to use on cookies for any occasion. Everything you need to decorate with will be provided for you to use in class. Class size needs to be a min. of 4, max of 12.
7. Cake Demonstration. $50 During this 1-hour event I will level, fill, stack and ice a cake that you will get to keep. I will also tell a bit about myself and my business. A few participants will be able to assist with coloring the icing. At the end you get to keep the 8” cake that can serve up to 24. I will come to you for this event. Additional travel fees may apply.
8. Private Lesson. $75 per hour. Min. 1 hour. If you have a very specific project you would like to work on, I would be happy to work with you one-to-one in my home or yours if local. Additional fees may apply based on what you need me to provide.
When is payment due? A 50% non refundable, no transferable deposit is required to hold your date. The remainder is due 7 days prior to the event.
Where are these held? Classes & Parties can be held at your home (if local). OR 1100 Kane St in La Crosse, & First Lutheran Church in Onalaska are available for an additional fee of $50, which covers 2 hours.
What if I am not local? I am willing to travel to you, but an additional fee may apply. This fee is based on mileage and travel time.
Do you teach any Baking classes? Coming soon! Our goal is to have them available in October 2019.
Do you have any online classes? Not yet, but stay tuned!! Our goal is to have them available in early spring 2020.
Here are some amazing photo’s by Schock Photography of her daughter’s party.